Join in June to win prize draw
Join Get Active Victoria during June 2022 and you’ll go into a draw to WIN a rebel eGift card valued at $5,000 or one of four rebel eGift cards valued at $2,000 each or one of ten The Athlete’s Foot eGift cards valued at $1,000 each.
To be eligible for the draw you must open a Get Active Victoria account between 1 June 2022 and 30 June 2022. You must also verify your account by 11:59pm on 30 June 2022 to complete the account application process.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry into the Get Active Victoria Join in June 2022 competition (Competition) you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions set by the State of Victoria as represented by the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (ABN 83 295 188 244) of 1 Spring Street, Melbourne Victoria, 3000 (Department).
- There is no entry fee for the Competition.
- Entry is voluntary and only open to current residents of Victoria who open a Get Active Victoria account between 1 June 2022 and 30 June 2022 (Entrants). Employees, contractors and suppliers of the Department and their immediate family are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- Entrants aged under 18 years at the time of submitting their entry must first obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian. By giving this consent, the parent or guardian agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted by Entrants who are aged under 18 years without the required parental or guardian consent will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry per Entrant will be allowed during the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition opens at 12:00am on Wednesday 1/06/2022 and closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 30/06/2022 (Competition Period) and is made by:
- opening a Get Active Victoria account between 1 June 2022 and 30 June 2022; and
- verifying your account by 11:59pm on 30 June 2022 to complete the account application process.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received during the Competition Period. The draw will be held in Melbourne, Victoria at 11:00am on Friday 15/07/2022
- The Department will determine the validity of entries at its sole discretion. The Department’s decision in relation to validity of entries and selection of the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first Winner drawn will receive a rebel eGift card valued at $5,000. A further four Winners will be drawn who will each receive a rebel eGift card valued at $2,000. A final 10 Winners will be drawn who will each receive a The Athlete’s Foot eGift card valued at $1,000. The total prize pool for the Competition is valued at $23,000. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be substituted for cash. By accepting a prize, the Winner agrees to any terms and conditions that apply to their prize, in addition to these Terms and Conditions. The Department accepts no responsibility in the event the Winner is unable to use the prize or the prize is lost or stolen.
- Winners will be notified via email by 22/07/2022 using the email address listed in their Get Active Victoria account. Before a prize is issued the Department may require proof of the Winner’s identity and the validity of the Winner’s entry, including an appropriate form of photo identification, proof of being a Victorian resident and any other information reasonably required to ensure the validity of the Winner’s entry. If a Winner is aged under 18 years, the Department may require proof of parental or guardian consent and may award the prize to the parent or legal guardian who consented to the Winner entering the Competition, on behalf of the Winner. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant (or a parent or guardian), the Department will in its sole discretion, determine the dispute.
- The names of the Winners will be published on the Get Active Victoria website.
- Where a Winner fails to accept a prize within 14 days of notification by the Department, the Department may determine that the prize is forfeited. The Department may determine the Winner of the prize from other valid entries if reasonable efforts have been made to identify the original Winner of the prize and were unsuccessful.
- Winners will receive their Prize by email to the email address as notified to the Department by the Winner. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of notifying the Winners.The Department takes no responsibility for the loss of a prize due to incomplete or wrong email address details being provided or any other reason outside the Department’s control.
- The Department reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Competition before its completion, in its sole discretion.
- The Department will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, any consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with the Entrant entering this Competition, as a result of the administration of the Competition or in connection with the acceptance of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and, if so, that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law).
- It is free to open a Get Active Victoria account, however any costs associated with opening a Get Active Victoria account and entering the Competition are the Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending upon the Entrant’s internet service provider.
- The Competition is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia and clauses 3, 7, 9-19 (inclusive) survive the expiry of the Competition.
- To the extent that the Entrant’s entry includes the email address used to register for Get Active Victoria or any other personal information, the Entrant consents to the collection, storage and use of the Entrant’s personal information by the Department as part of administering the Competition and to contact the Entrant in relation to future Get Active Victoria news, events and surveys.
- Any queries relating to the Competition should be addressed to email@example.com.
Last updated: May 31, 2022 at: 4:41 pm